So I was on Stephanie Meyer's website because I am obsessed! But These are the people playing the Cullen Family in the Movie and I don't like any of them!! And Edward is not even Cute!!
1 Insights:
Anonymous
said...
i KNOW!!!!!!!!! i´m so upset about this! i went and looked when i heard they had all the characters cast & none of them really look like what i imagine, and i´m ok with that, but i at least need my edward to be cute!!! ya know? i hope it is a really good movie & makes me fall in love with edward {again} & does justice to the books too! they are awesome!
1 Insights:
i KNOW!!!!!!!!! i´m so upset about this! i went and looked when i heard they had all the characters cast & none of them really look like what i imagine, and i´m ok with that, but i at least need my edward to be cute!!! ya know? i hope it is a really good movie & makes me fall in love with edward {again} & does justice to the books too! they are awesome!
Post a Comment