Wednesday, March 12, 2008

California!!

Jill, Brittany, Me, and Brittany's friend from school, Nikki, went to California for Break it was super fun! I love California. We went to Knott's even though I was so scared I did mostly all the roller coasters and everyone was so proud of me! We then were going to go to Disneyland Tuesday but we were all exhausted so we decided to go to Hollywood and Beverley Hills it was fun. Disneyland would have been better but that can be for next time!! We got home last night and I am already blogging about it, I'm obsessed!! I made a slide show because I took a million pictures and wanted to share them all! Hope you enjoy it!!


3 Insights:

Amy John said...

So fun! I am glad to see that someone else loves Cali as much as I do!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!! jess & i went to cali last spring break! i´m so glad you guys went to knott´s... it´s my FAVE! it looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Courtney said...

I am glad you guys had a rockin's time, but I am so bummed I couldn't go...