Prince Caspian came out today!! I have read all the books and I have been waiting forever for this movie!!
So last night, well technically this morning, my friends and I went and saw the midnight showing of Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian!! Because we are still in high school! Ha ha J/k it was so much fun! We went to the new Harkins out at San Tan Village, so it wasn't crowded at all. We ran around the theatre taking pictures and just going crazy!! The movie was amazing I loved it!! Prince Caspian, I don't even know his real name, is my new Hollywood crush he is so cute!! And his accent makes him even cuter!! Afterwards we went to Denny's so we didn't get home till 4 in the morning it was amazing!!! Go see Prince Caspian!!!

We're never going to grow-up!!



8 Insights:
Whitney- I am so glad you left me a comment! Congrats on BYU! That's exciting! You are a Junior now aren't you? Are you going to be playing volleyball? You should come visit when you get here, we'll feed ya! No U of A for you huh? Deffinately keep in touch!
So, I didn't check my spelling before I posted the last comment! Oops!
Oh to be young again! I have to be in bed by 9pm or I'm dead the next day!
That sounds like so much fun. I say don't grow up... as long as your responsible, having fun and acting crazy is okay:)
awe winnie ur sooo pretty and i miss u! I'm gonna be in AZ june 18th - will u be there?!
Whitney! I'm so excited that you found me-your blog shows just how much fun you are. (and don't worry, I don't wont to grow up either...)
By the way, I love your blog name; it's definitely a thought-provoking statement.
pathetic, but it made me so happy to see this picture of Aaron having fun with you guys....:)
ps I totally crushed on Peter instead of Caspian. ur crazy! At least we don't have to fight over the same guy...
Post a Comment