Monday, June 23, 2008

Steady and Sure!!

I just got back from an Amazing week at EFY in Flagstaff! I had so much fun and met lots of wonderful amazing people! My girls were awesome and we had so much fun! We had 10 girls and 12 boys in our group. It was such a great experience to see the kids grow and learn. Our session director was awesome and I learned so much!! I know I am suppose to teach the kids about the gospel but I learn so much each time and it definitely gets me out of my comfort zone, helping me grow. I am only doing this one week this summer which is kind of sad but I had such a great time it is OK and in a couple of weeks I will be going on vacation to Chicago!! So if you ever have the opportunity to do EFY, do it and make your kids go when they get old enough.

Brittney, Pam, and Me!! This is during the dance so we are all so cute and sweaty!

Jenny and I, we were bosom buddies!!
Me and Blake Zoolander!
Kris and Kambria on the way home from Walmart!
This is Kathryn but we call her Julia because she looks like Julia Roberts from Hook!!
Steven from Las Vegas, Nevada!! Which me, Jill, and Brittany are going to a hair show in Vegas so we get to hang-out with Steven!! We're so excited!!

Jeff and his nasty shirt!! He is from Heber City, Utah; never mess with boys from there!!

PIZZA NIGHT!!


My girls!

My boys!!

This is me and my co Levi!

Believeth!

7 Insights:

Anonymous said...

wooohhoooo were bombb=]

this is paige....
your favorite camper even better than katelyn=]]]

Ryan and LeDawn said...

OMG! Whitney! I can't believe you are teaching the kids at EFY! Not that you shouldn't, but I will ALWAYS remember you as a 13 year old!!!! I feel old!! :) You are beutiful and you don't look like a 13 year old by any means!

Jamielyn said...

hey I saw your blog on chelseas! Your so cute! And you look like you'd be the best EFY counselor ever!

Kristen said...

how fun whitney! i've always wanted to be a teacher at EFY it looks like you had a blast!!!

Sassy said...

Whitney you are such a cutie...I am sure the kids loved being around you...you are just as pretty on the inside as you are on the outside...you are a perfect choice to have as an example. ♥Sis. Skinner

Jwesty said...

Elderjwesty10@myldsmail.net says efy sounds prety dang sweet to me

Jwesty said...

Hey is the new efy cd on sale? Whats it called?