This is my roommate Hillary and she was throwing a surprise party for her boyfriend and his brothers!! So she designed and made this cake!! The U is red because one of the brothers goes to Utah State! But aren't they awesome!! We have tons of cake left over it is ridiculous!!
I helped frost!
Then when we got to the park where the party was at! We didn't really know anyone and Hillary hadn't brought the boys yet, so we were all just waiting around! We decided to have a photo shoot!!


Today is the first football game so I will let you know how that goes!
I helped frost!
Then when we got to the park where the party was at! We didn't really know anyone and Hillary hadn't brought the boys yet, so we were all just waiting around! We decided to have a photo shoot!!

Today is the first football game so I will let you know how that goes!



2 Insights:
so we're cute. i like it.
whit! looks like byu is fun for ya so far! hope you are lovin' it!!! that cake looks delish! too cute!
Post a Comment