Saturday, October 18, 2008

HairCut!!

So I chopped my hair off again! I got it done a couple weeks ago but I am just now blogging about it because I am way busy and really I shouldn't even be blogging now! But I need brakes from studying! I had my friend who goes to Paul Mitchell cut it for me cause I needed it done really bad!! I like it but I am still getting use to it I think it is a little to shorter than I wanted so I feel like a boy but hair grows so I'll live!!

7 Insights:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I love the new hair cut and one of the advantages of being a model like you are is that you can never ever look ugly, you are so very pretty Whitney!!! Don't hate me cause I still have yet to call you back from work!! :( You seem like you are having a better time in UT and that's great! I miss you and let me know when you come back to az so that we can hang out! :) Love ya!

nate and amy crandell said...

I love it!! It looks sooo GOOD I'm tempted to cut mine now!

Jazz and Rod said...

oh i think its adorable...u are in the land of beauty school right now too - must be nice! I had a guy cut my hair last week for the first time and I actually liked it!
PS - I check ur blog and always look at the count-down! haha! Love u!

holli h. said...

so ANTM right now!

Cassie Forsgren said...

Love it whit!

Brimley Family said...

Cute Hair!!! Too bad we missed you at Conference!!! Being so close to General Conference and being able to go is one of the great things about living in UT, I think anyway. Come for a visit anytime!!!I am in AZ right now and I am dying from the heat and it's only like 90!!! UT has spoiled me.

Anonymous said...

You are so darn beautiful Whitney. We love your new haircut and had a really awesome time visiting you last month!