I have been (stalking) looking at a lot of people's blogs and they have recaps of 2008 so i thought it would be fun to do one! Mine might be a little off though.
January: Meghan and Stoney move to Arkansas

February: Birthday at Gecko!

March: Spring Break California!

April: 80's on Main!

May: Bowling!

June: EFY!

July: Chicago trip to visit Megan!

August: Havasupai last trip before BYU!

September: BYU here I am!

October: Halloween!

November: Thanksgiving!! KICKBALL RULES!!

December: Christmas FUN! Meghan and Stoney were able to spend Christmas with us!

Happy New Year!

1 Insights:
Whitney!!!!! Hi!!! :) I'm still really depressed that I never saw you while you were in az but I'm sure you were busy! Just know that I love you and that you need to call me sometime at work. Surprisingly enough I'm not that busy anymore and could talk for a bit. I liked this post about remembering what you did in 2008, I think I might copy you!! Hope you are well! :)
Post a Comment