Whitney, you've always had great hair! But yes, the curls work. Very cute. (I wish I could do something creative with my thin, stick-straight poopy hair, ha ha.)
Pretty sure that I LOVE YOU MORE!!! :) Thanks for the comment!! Just call whenever you can...I know you are a busy college girl hopefully dating some hottie's....Miss you!!
6 Insights:
Whitney, you've always had great hair! But yes, the curls work. Very cute. (I wish I could do something creative with my thin, stick-straight poopy hair, ha ha.)
Your blog layout is also very cute, by the way!
SOO cute! It looks really good! I like your hair color too.
i think you're cute. i like that this is what you do when i'm at work.
You look HOT like always! Excuse me missy...where is my phone call at work? I miss you and want to chat. Call and I promise to answer!!!!
Pretty sure that I LOVE YOU MORE!!! :) Thanks for the comment!! Just call whenever you can...I know you are a busy college girl hopefully dating some hottie's....Miss you!!
Would you update already! I need more whitney!
Post a Comment