Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ArIZoNa.....land that I love!

"I'm an Arizona Arizona Arizona Star and I come from the west where the cowboys are I can ride 'em I can rope 'em I can show 'em how its done I'm a rootin' tooin cowboy with my six shooter guns" I am coming home TOMORROW! Not for break yet, and just for the weekend but I am so excited!!! Our friend Steven is getting married and Chad is the best man so I'm just hitching a ride so I can see my family and so I don't kill my roommates (haha jk guys I love you) but seriously!

How I long to bask in the warmth of the Arizona Sun!
Don't Mess With Texas? DON'T MESS WITH ARIZONA!!
(people always tell me they think Arizonians are worse than Texans, I believe it)

3 Insights:

Mary Davis said...

Your so funny! Enjoy the weather:)

Mary Davis said...

Your so funny! Enjoy the beatiful weather this weekend!

Megan said...

i didn't know we were that crazy...... hah just kidding. i know it does get crazy but i'm glad you are back home!