
Courtney's mom sent her an egg dying kit which was cool and it was special Tye-dye so we got some pretty crazy eggs! Then Chad and I went to his aunt's house for a delicious dinner! Thanks Robin! Chad's mom sent him an Easter basket so he had to search her house to find it! He got some pretty cool stuff!


Nathan hadn't dyed eggs in a long time so he was being very professional!

(moppsie and floppsie, and baby)
Holli and I got on an Easter kick and wanted to make bunny cakes! I know Holli's are cuter than mine hers even had a baby!

("Roger"- Chad named him I thought it was lame)
2 Insights:
Whitney who is this Chad fellow??? You two seem pretty chummy!!! Easter looked fun. I love the cakes!
Chad is really cute.. you two look great together.. and we all know it is all about looks, right?!!
Post a Comment