Not that anyone really looks at my blog or anything but sorry I haven't updated for awhile I don't really do anything! I just go to work, read a book, wait for chad to come home, eat dinner, go to Chad's house, rent a movie from red-box, or watch psych...... not that exciting!
Anyway recently i finished this book.........

I really liked it! I read Da Vinci Code three years ago and loved it and just haven't come around to reading this one! But Chad wanted to see the movie but I told him I had to read the book first, he had read it along time ago. So I finished and then we went and saw it!

I liked the movie I thought they did a really good job. Some things were really off from the book but that is to be expected! It was really good and I liked them both alot!
1 Insights:
I love the book, but have been afraid to see the movie because people keep telling me it was disappointing. . . . good to hear someone liked it!
Post a Comment