Last Night was Mesa Highs Prom and Chad's brother was in charge so we went as chaperone's! Chad and I never went to a dance together so it was fun, and I liked being able to get all dressed-up, even though my hair kept falling out because its to short to be in an up-do!
1 day ago





6 Insights:
CUTE! totally saw you there!
how fun! your dress is cuuuuuuute! glad i got to see you friday!
Whitney!! I havent seen you since volleyball!! and that was like forever ago!! haha so when i first got on your page i saw the baby count down! and i freaked! lol i thought you were prego for like a nano second...anyways, it looks like youre doing great!! keep in touch! Love ya girl.
Your pictures are so cute. I miss you tons.. I think you need to call me.. i want to hear how az life is now...
Your pictures are so cute. I miss you tons girl.. Hope az is treating you well and i think you need to call me so we can chat..
cute!!!
{and why do girls always put their heads in weird positions in pictures??? we don't mean to!}
Post a Comment