Friday, June 19, 2009

What's New?

So I haven't updated for awhile because well I am busy! But today I am not working because all last night I was up with a stomachache and this morning I have been throwing up (not that anyone really needed to know any of that)! June is always been a busy month!
Well first of all Brandon Barba is home!

Chadders celebrated his 22nd birthday on the 13th! We went out to eat with his family! He got to play basketball with his friends have breakfast in bed and all in all a good day!

Blake is currently at EFY his first year without me! I'm so sad I didn't get to go this year (its a long story but apparently a counselor from last year had problems with me).

June 12 my father celebrated his 47th Birthday!

and June 1st my mother celebrated her 45th birthday

And finally my parents celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary June 8th!

5 Insights:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i love that picture of your dad.

Kelly M said...

Oh my heck, I'm dying over your dad's shorts there- ha!! Does he know you put that picture on here? Hilarious!

holli h. said...

Say hi to brandon for me!

And happy birthday chad!

Thanks for the update Whit!

holli h. said...

Say hi to brandon for me!

And happy birthday chad!

Thanks for the update Whit!

Molli loves Tyler said...

Skeeter- A counselor had problems with you? What the... Who was it? I'll kill em.