Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just Silliness!

Nothing exciting is going on so I'll just tell you about some silly things that have happened!
A week or so ago we painted these mugs one night! I found them at the dollar store and thought it would be fun to decorate them and then we could use them for hot chocolate in the winter! Can you guess which is which! Chad thought it was kind of lame but was a good sport!

Blake went to this weird restaurant with his friends a couple weeks ago and really wanted our family to go. So on Saturday we made the excursion is on Dodson and the 101(which really isn't that far). It was good but really weird it is Mexican/Chinese food! We all did enjoy it!

Friday/Saturday/Sunday's AMC has movies for 5 dollars before noon so Chad and I went and saw GI JOE! We really liked it and we were pretty much the only people in the theater.

And I know people know already but I haven't Blogged about it yet! My sister is having a GIRL! I'm so excited and I have already bought way to much stuff!

1 Insights:

Stu and Angie Milne said...

ooh good idea with the mugs! i thought you did them at as you wish (which is SO expensive, it's ridiculous!) they look awesome!