Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Room!

So I'm back at school, its super cool! This is my new little room! Thanks Mom for the awesome bedding! Its smaller than last year but its fine! Not all my roommates have moved in yet but my room/roommate is nice her name is Chelsea from Minnesota!
I'll put more pictures up but right now we all have just been busy and the rest of the apartment is a mess so I don't want anyone to see it!
P.S. I bought a bike and I love it but I need Chad to put the basket on before a take pictures!

7 Insights:

Anonymous said...

that looks super cute! you should've brought chad's chair up too...

Courtney said...

wow, awesome bed. I am so glad you got to come over the other ay. now I'm, in China, crazy! Keep posting, it makes me happy:) PS that was a nasty beard goatee thing chad had. I hope he shaved it off quick after the pictures. (how is it to kiss a bearded man. Aaron cant grow one. haha.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

super cute!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Love your cute new room! To bad we couldn't decorate like that at EFY. So what if I am the WORST friend ever and never called you back about making your sister's baby invites?!!? :( Sooooo soooo sorry!! Let me know if you still need something designed!! I love you Whitney!!! Seriously call me at work so we can chat it up, I want to hear how everything is going!! Don't worry though cause I will definitely be designing your wedding invites...hee hee!!

Scott+Tiffany said...

oooh super cute. i love pink & zebra. there is this ridiculously cute chair at kirkland's that belongs in your new bedroom :-)

Lisa said...

I love your new room. Have a great semester and we'll see you in November. Love ya!

Ellsworth Family said...

Love your new digs Whitney and your bed is soooo nice!!! Looks darn cute - enjoy!