"Friday I'm in Love..."
Chad took me on a date on Friday night and it was so much fun! First we went to one of my favorite places...
For a whole week I have been waiting for this date because Chad was being very secretive about it! After dinner we went to Robin's house to make hot chocolate (with cocomotion) and get hand warmers! And I still have no idea what was going on!!
Then he took me to Sundance and went on the MOONLIGHT ride up the mountain on the sky lift! It was really amazing and romantic. Plus there was a full moon so it made it even better!After our date lots of our friends were in town for mission reunions and we played football!! I was all-time defense, pretty much all I did was rush the quarterback (or look like a fool).
This is them being cool! This is only four people but seriously 15 people were staying at Chad's little apartment over the weekend! It was crazy!!
General ConferenceChad's mother and sister came up for conference and we were able to go with them!!







4 Insights:
Cool date!! and how many times did Chad change his suit??
Cousin! You look SO happy and SO gorgeous!!! JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!! haha <3 ya.
ummm CUTE date. can i date chad too? polygamy reinstated? no?
You are just precious my deary:)
Post a Comment