Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bagel Love!!

When I was younger and we would go to the lake with the Campbells all the time, I remember always having bagels with cream cheese and bacon!! GOOD RIGHT!?! Well I was telling CHAD about them and he was excited he thought it sound delicious! So guess what he brought me and work today! Bacon/cream cheese/egg/Bagel, HOMEMADE!! He modified it a little, but it was so good! He is so good to me!!
(picture: not the actual thing)

3 Insights:

Megan said...

that sounds so good! and that is really cute and awesome that he did that. go chad!

Cassie Forsgren said...

ha ha thats awesome that you remember that! They are still one of my favorites!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Well first off I LOVE your new background!! Then secondly, I love breakie bagels...well that's what we would call them, I used to make them all the time when I was single and everyone loved mine, so next time you are in AZ let's have a bagel party cause I've never tried the kind you are talking about! :)