Friday, December 25, 2009

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!! I love love my ring and he did it all himself!!
We're ENGAGED!!! FINALLY!! We're so excited! Details coming soon!
p.s. I leave to go see baby penny tomorrow! (Chad surprised me with a plane ticket)!!!

13 Insights:

Courtney said...

wahoooo! Finally, now if you want me to be your maid of Honor, you'll have to wait till July.......


Totally j/k. I wouldn't wait any longer than I had to if I were you!!!! Make sure to e-mail me a copy of your invitation!:)

brittney1 said...

I am so excited for you... Yaaa. I want to hear all about the details soon. Congrats

Katy said...

YAY!!!!!!
It's about time. :)

Dallin and Ashley said...

congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

yay! a pretty ring for a pretty girl!!! Congrats! Let me know if I can help with the wedding plans! And have fun with the baby and your sister!!!!

Bekah Parker said...

Congrats that is so awesome!! And nice work on the ring.

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you!!!!

Cassie Forsgren said...

Yay thats great whit! I can't wait! how great is he surprising you with a plane ticket too

Mary Davis said...

I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you get to go see the baby! Chad your the man!

Lucas and Annie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you two!

Megan said...

I'm so so so happy for you!! Your ring looks freaking amazing! Chad did a wonderful job. And a plane ticket?! Chad's a wonderful guy. I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations!!

Kara Jones said...

Good Man! the ring is so so lovely and kiss Penny for me!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations, Whitney. I bet you're so excited. When's the date?