


Penny (middle name undecided) White!
8 lbs 13 oz 21 inches
These pictures are from my phone so they are not very good! But she was born about 20 min ago so this is the best I got! I love her! She looks like a chunk though!! But she is my favorite!
1 day ago



6 Insights:
Ya she is a chunk! 8lbs 13 oz! And i thought Ecksen was big a 8lbs 8 oz. Way to go Meghan. She is so Cute i want to meet her soon. Oh why does she have to live so far!
yay!!!! congrats!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BAAABYYYYYYYYY!
congrats meghan! and you, for being an aunt.
That is so exciting!! She is so adorable! I love her chubby little cheeks. Congratulations on being an aunt!
Hooray!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet little miss penny!!!!!!!
congrats on being an aunt. She looks so cute
Post a Comment