Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HELP?!??!

We need a PHOTOGRAPHER (kind of a big deal) I really wanted Auburn but she already has a wedding that weekend in Utah!! HELP?!?!?!

11 Insights:

Dallin and Ashley said...

I love Annie Randall's photos!!!! there are lots of others too, just search blogs!

Kelly M said...

Oh, I was about to reply with some recommendations in Utah, but you're probably looking for someone in Mesa, huh? I don't have any recommendations here. But, if you are looking for someone to just do engagement photos in Utah I can suggest some names. . .

brittney1 said...

http://www.annierandall.com/
I love this girl. She did our family pictures and they turned out so cute. Look at her blog to see some things she has done and then you can contact her if you want to use her. I will try to search for other people for you too.

Brenna said...

Congrats Whitney! You have finally joined the SCC alumni who are married. Kami did my baby pictures and they are gorgeous. She does a great job and is very creative. Here is her blog address
http://bykami.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

I had Kate Lines and I thought she did amazing! Plus she was nicely priced and gave us the prints for free. We wanted someone good too but not too expensive and I thought Kate was great!

Amber said...

Erin Householder....she's from Thatcher and I bet she would make a trip up here to do it! She is awesome :]

Jenny Stephan said...

Whitney-

It is Jenny Stephan(EFy/married Mike...remember me??) Ellie told me you were getting married--CONGRATS!!! My sis-in-law is an amazing photographer...check her out...www.amandastephan.com

Cassie Forsgren said...

K so of course my favorite photographer is Amy John, she also does awesome custom wedding invitations at an awesome price. There is also Millie photosbymillie.blogspot.com and a girl named Lindsay who is really good but you'll have to call me for her website cause i know her sister

Bekah Parker said...

Heather Nuttall...she did our family pics and they were amazing. Go to my blog and under my websites there is "Heather is an amazing photographer"

Danielle Sherwood said...

I know everyone has a different photographer in mind...but NICK NARDUCCI is fabulous, and is fabulously priced! Congrats to the both of you how exciting!!

Lisa Payne said...

hey whitney..i don't know if you already chose one, but I have a friend who does photography. Her name is Rachel Reidhead and she works for a professional photographer named Troy Brinkerhoff, but she does stuff on her own as well. You can check out her stuff at rachelbuttonphoto.blogspot.com. Let me know if you want her contact info too. Also, I know a GREAT DJ!