

Meghan has been in town for the past couple weeks! So Fun! We went all the way out to Last Chance to look for coats because we both are going to be living in the cold. Megs found a Calvin Klein 100% wool coat for 20 bucks! Amazing!! Here we are modeling our coats.
5 Insights:
Whitney! I'm so glad you found our blog! Now I can keep tabs on you at the Y. :) I know a lot of crazy Mesa people don't believe it, but you're gonna love Provo!!
Oh, and you two make gorgeous models!
Hi Whitney! If I were a model agent, I would definitely ask you to be one of my models! So you are going to BYU, in the fall? Congratulations....even though I think you should have chosen ASU! Thanks for posting on my blog, it was so fun to read yours, I will be a regular reader.
HOTT. Dang I wish there was a last chance over here!!!!
You guys look hot! I'm so glad you have a blog. Blogs Rock!
You crack me up!
Post a Comment