Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome to the 80's!!!







So we heard about an 80's party that was going on so we were all excited and dressed-up crazy and everything but when we go there, there was about 10 people. So we left!! We then tricked our friends into meeting us at the Mesa Arts Center and taking pictures we got a little carried away! It was lots of fun and people kept honking at us!!

5 Insights:

Heather said...

I heard about that party! Heard it was really gay....so we didn't go. ha ha

Kara Jones said...

I found your blog! The pat benatar song totally woke up Gibson. Next time I will be sure to kill the volume before I check out what's going on with you... & NOBODY looked that cute in the 80's, Whitney.

Anonymous said...

cute pics...woo future roomies! :)

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Hey, my mom was telling me you are coming up here! You will freeze, but Fall will make you fall in love! Call me when you get here and you can come chill or come for dinner sometime.

-LeDawn

Anonymous said...

i love jill's dress! ha ha! you guys look HOT!