So this weekend I babysat FIVE kids!! A 9 year-old, 7 year-old, 5 year-old, and 2 year-old twins!! That was Crazy!! Their parents went on a trek for their stake!! It was crazy, but I am still alive and so are all the kids!! This family use to be in our ward but they moved out about a year and a half a go so I couldn't believe how grown-up they all are especially the twins. We went and saw them in the hospital when they were born and now they are up walking and talking!! It was a good experience, I know now to space my kids out and not have five all in a row!! So here are some pictures of the twins! They are so cute!!







6 Insights:
Go Whitney! I bet you were busy watching 5 children. I can't believe how big the twins have gotten! They are so cute!
Good for you. I don't think I could have survived that myself. I am sure they loved you and had so much fun with you. They are really cute girls. What else are you up to this summer?
WHITNEY! I'm glad you found my blog! I'm doing pretty well...your blog is cute! And holy crap, wasn't Prince Caspian so flipping aweseome?! (And he's very fine-looking, I must say. Ow ow!)Anywho, it's fun finding people from high school and seeing how they are doing. :) Hope you're doing great!
OMG! Are those the Curtis twins!!??? They are HUGE! I miss that adorable little family, well i guess they aren't so little! And Wyndi is my hero! I LOVE her!
Okay cute girl...I just realized this was you on Robin's blog...I'll send you an invite to mine if you like just come onto pkfamdmly@aol.com and I'll let you come over "to the darkside"haha jk. You are SUCH A DOLL...and I saw you the other morning walking down pueblo with one of the little ones, you are so cute with kiddo's. If you don't mind, I'll add you to my list.
holy cow! they're huge! i haven't even seen the twins at all. way to go, babysitter.
hey. and we need to figure out stuff to do when you come VISIT!! me and my mom are so excited by they way. we're making a list. so... we need your list too. k? k. love ya!
Post a Comment