So Derek's family got RockBand and I invite us all over to his house to play and now I'm obsessed!! All I do is sing, which I can't even do that well! But I love it!!
Yeah, I was wrong-I thought you were talking about the one playing guitar (standing up). but the real Darson seems nice. But my one question is-how come you and Jill aren't dating these guys? Seems like you had a lot of fun that night though-and that's always good. Thanks for being such a happy greeter for Relief Society-I pretty much leave after SS just so that you can greet me...
2 Insights:
Darcy and Scott look like Ghangstahs, but mostly Darcy
Yeah, I was wrong-I thought you were talking about the one playing guitar (standing up). but the real Darson seems nice. But my one question is-how come you and Jill aren't dating these guys?
Seems like you had a lot of fun that night though-and that's always good. Thanks for being such a happy greeter for Relief Society-I pretty much leave after SS just so that you can greet me...
Post a Comment