Friday, August 22, 2008

BYU here I am!!

So I am here!! I am so scared!! My parents left and I was so sad!! I am such a baby!! This is going to be a big adventure that is for sure!! We were driving around trying to find the apartment building and I just kept thinking, "what am I doing?" I am really excited but so scared, but I know it is going to be a great experience!! So here are some pictures of our room it is so small and I have way to much stuff!! We found the bright florescent pink comforters at Ross for $10, fabulous!! My parents took me to Walmart and bought me a bunch of stuff I needed and groceries! They're amazing they drove me all the way up here and take such good care for me, thanks so much!! I love you all and miss you, I will keep you updated on my adventures!!
There are two closets and a middle section we share! Courtney's side has a mirror on the door and mine has a hook on it!!
This is my closet!! As organized as I can!! I have so much stuff!!
My roommate, Courtney!!

6 Insights:

Kelly M said...

Oh whitney, you are going to have so much fun! Just looking at these pictures and reading your words brings back floods of memories- it is so scary and exciting all at the same time!! You're going to be just fine and you'll be loving it before long. Good luck with everything! I'm so excited for you and excited to read all about it on here!! Go Cougars! :)

Meghan White said...

I am so excited to see your room. It looks great and the colors!! Oh my. I know you are nervous, but know that things will go your way as long as you work hard and have faith. I love you and can't wait to see what else is coming!!!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

You will have so much fun! Remember if you get home sick come visit! I am literally 10 minutes away!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Oh, send me your email and I will email you my phone number!

rustystar83@gmail.com

Mary Davis said...

Whitney,
Wow you have soooo much space! We miss you. Good luck and enjoy college!

Cassie Forsgren said...

Hey girl! You are going to have so much fun, what a neat experience! Love the dorm! Good luck:)