So I started packing for you my big move! I have so much CRAP I am seriously leaving lots of stuff here and my clothes alone i don't think are going to fit in my new apartment! I seriously can't believe that I leave in a week, this summer flew by! All my winter stuff is packed in my huge suitcase but my big coats are still in the closet. I'm not take half of my shoes but I have two boxes full!! Packing is ridiculous! We went shopping and bought an iron, some bright pink and green towels, Tupperware, dishtowels, and some boots! It is so fun I'm so excited but also scared and sad at the same time!! I am sad to leave my family especially Blake cause he'll be home alone and i will miss all his high school games and my mom cause she'll be left with the boys!! I am excited just nervous to be on my own!
1 day ago




4 Insights:
Wow... your amazing. I am glad that you have already started to pack. I haven't attempted to do so yet. So yeah... awesome!!!
if you need anything you can give me a call! dont be nervous :)
Oh dont be scared! College will be SO much fun! You ahve freedom... well sorta! You ahve to follow all the insane BYU rules, but you will like having the freedom to make choices of your own! It's the BEST learning experience! Plus you have me! Email me your number and I will send you mine! We are kinda boring, but you are welcome to come hang out! Besides you will need a break from all the Y weirdness! :) Can you tell I am not a huge fan of the Y?
When you get here tell someone you want to go to the quicksilver outlet store by Albertsons on University! They have some of the best deals and it's right up the street from the Y! There are also two other little stores that are my favorite right next to it! That's as close as I get to Provo. :) I keep my distance from all you crazy mormons! LOL! jk!
I will show you all my other shopping secrets!
winnie i can't believe you're finally leaving!!! Sad...is it b/c Meghan and I are out of state too? haha jk! You better be coming home for Thanksgiving tho...cuz Rod and I will be there! WOOHOO! I love you and know you'll have soo much fun in UT- even tho you know i would never live there! anyways - call me on your long drive up there! GOOD LUCK! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment