This is a super long post! Well today we had a regional conference for all the stakes at BYU it was amazing. President Uchidorf and President Packer were there and tonight we get to hear President Holland speak! Living in Utah does have its perks! Anyway so after conference we went to downtown Provo and did a photo shoot! It was super fun we convinced Megan's boyfriend Adam to come and take the pictures! They turned out great! We had so much fun doing it and yes we know we're dorks!! Our other two roommates were being lame and didn't want to come! Here are just a few of the many!!
This one of me is just silly!!
We were at the Provo city courthouse and there were tons of pretty flowers everywhere!















6 Insights:
You girls are silly!! But the pix do look good.
pretty sure you're too skinny to be on ANTM! haha u know I love u! I'm glad ur staying occupied up there...don't get married too soon! That will make me feel old!
You guys are too funny! You cut your hair! It is short! So cute though! (You probably did it a while ago, I just noticed in the pics!) Glad you are having fun! Go Cougs!
ow, ow!!! girl you could totally be the next ANTM!
Those pictures are hot! haha I love your hair too! How's school going??
Very fun...you girls are much cuter than Charlie's Angels...I do miss your beautiful smile at church...Dallas just hit his year mark...I can't believe how fast time is moving...It looks like you have some great friends and you are making some good memories...♥ Sister Skinner
Post a Comment