So i should be studying right now but I've decided school is for fools! Seriously though school is so overwhelming i sometimes think my brain is going to explode!!! So I am blogging instead of worrying about school!! So Saturday night Rooney came! Honestly I didn't really know who they were but then I heard some of their songs and I did know some! The music playing is them, I put them on for your entertainment! Don't feel to bad you couldn't be there! It was really cool we had a good spot but then somehow we ended up at the very front and we touched them!! So I've touched someone famous don't be to jealous!! haha jk!
ok so for 2 seconds I thought that said "RODNEY" - haha! It's a horrible habit and I'll try to stop! I'm sorry school is overwhelming...good thing you have friends and concerts to relieve some of ur stress! love u!
2 Insights:
ok so for 2 seconds I thought that said "RODNEY" - haha! It's a horrible habit and I'll try to stop! I'm sorry school is overwhelming...good thing you have friends and concerts to relieve some of ur stress! love u!
HEY! how'd you find me! those pics of the modeling are so fun! love the boots! I'm glad you found me! hope everything is going good! keep in touch!
Post a Comment