So I found this on Mary's blog and again not wanting to study I decided to do it!!
A is for age: 20
B is for Breakfast: Cereal!!
C is for Career: Speech Therapist (someday)
D is for Dog’s name: Don't like Dogs!!
E is for Essential Item I use Everyday: deodorant!! I stink!!
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: PSYCH!!!
G is for Favorite Game: LIFE!!
H is for Hometown: MESA, AZ!!! Arizona Pride!!!
I is for Instruments I play: Zero!!
J is for Favorite Juice: Tampico!! Drink it everyday!!
K is for Kitchen: I don't get it!!! Messy??
L is Last Place I Ate out: $5 BYU student burrito at Costa Vida
M is for Marriage: not married!
N is for Nickname: Winnie
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: never have hopefully never will!!
P is People I was with Today: Random people at library and Mattingly's
Q is for Quote: "Be who you are and say what you mean cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
R is for Biggest Regret: to many to narrow down!!
S is for Sport: VOLLEYBALL!!!
T is for time I Woke up today: 8;30 a.m.
U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarments: undershirt??
V is for Last Vacation you took: Chicago!!!!
W is for Worst Habit: bitting nails when bored!!
X is for X-rays I have had: teeth, back, stomach, and knee
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: taco soup my roommate made!!!
Z is for Zodiac: Aquarius
1 day ago



0 Insights:
Post a Comment