Friday, October 31, 2008

TAgGeD!!

Of course I again am not studying and doing a random tag thing!!

8 Favorite TV Shows
- The Office
- Veronic Mars (which sadly is not on anymore)
- Friends
- Heroes
- ANTM
- What I Like about You
- PSYCH!!!!!!!
- Gilmore Girls

8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Walk to school
-Went to American Sign Language
-Went to Antatomy
- went to lecture review
- Studied!!!!
- Studied!!
- Watched Moulin Rouge
- Went to a lame party

8 Things I Look Forward To
-Graduating
- going home for thanksgiving
- being done with Anatomy
- Being in Arizona
- Dressing up for Halloween tonight
- Being with my family
- Seeing Lion King in Janurary!!
- Moving out of my ghetto apartment

8 Favorite Restaurants
- Costa Vida
- Olive Garden
- Wendy's
- Smart Cookie
- Zupas
- Spoon Me
- Chipotle
- Whole Grain Wheat Company Sandwiches!!

8 Things On My Wish List
- To finish my Work and the Glory Series
- Get an A in anatomy
- get more money
- go to Europe
- Eat a home cooked meal
- fly home instead of drive
- eat Costa Vida everyday
- See High School Musical 3

Tag 8 People
- Meghan White
- Amy John
- Cassie Forsgren
- Robin Chapman
- Kelly Mear
- Amy Crandell
- Blake Julander
- Melanie Erickson
K so I really don't care if people really do this

1 Insights:

nate and amy crandell said...

Friends and Office are for sure the best shows not to mention Olive Garden is the bomb! I am glad you tagged me haha I just did one I wonder who even started the whole tag thing its kinda funny! Hope you had an awesome Halloween!