So pretty much I am married to Anatomy!! I totally neglect my other classes cause I am so overwhelmed with Anatomy! I seriously study 24/7 for this dang class! Its awesome and I love it but I honestly think it is humanly impossible for someone to memorize all the terms! Cause not only do you have all the lab work to memorize but all the lecture information too. But all the studying payed off, I took my first midterm Tuesday and I got a 90%!!! I am so happy but I have my lab midterm in 2 weeks which is going to kill me but i guess that's what happens when your in college!! POOP!! College is to hard!! ;)
1 day ago



5 Insights:
haha love the picture!! Oh you'll do fine your amazing!!!
yeah anatomy is a killer, it really stinks memorizing all that stuff...honestly I probably remember two things I learned because of all the cram studying I did in that class!
Poop is a funny word.
You will
get it
done. Your
super smart
(:
that anatomy model has some pretty nice butt muscles.
Post a Comment