So Brandon and Chad flew in for conference so I went and picked them up from the airport and Amy came with me because I didn't know where to go. And on the way up we stop at Chipotle because the close one to Provo is in Sandy and we love it so we had to stop in and get a burrito which was amazing we had a party in our tummy!
This is me in my happy place!
This is Amy in her happy place!!
So Saturday afternoon I went to with Brittney and Meg to conference we didn't have tickets so we waited in standby and we got in! It was amazing! This couple two rows in front of us got engaged, he proposed in front of everyone it was really weird! But cool I guess??
Brittney, Me, and Meg it was raining all day long!!
Sunday I went with Brandon and Chad, then we met up with Jesse and Shanon for a little bit.
Then they went home. :( It was fun to see them though I'm glad they came!

1 day ago



4 Insights:
how fun I love your hair its so cute and is that brandon from mesa high I remember him how funny!
Looks so fun!!
it's a party in my tummy!
i like chipotle. I LIKE CHIPOTLE!
how fun! i love going to conference. good times! and now i'm totally craving chipotle. thanks. ha ha!
Post a Comment