Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!

So first off let me say thank-you to LeDawn for letting us borrow all your costumes! Your amazing! My hair is crazy and I look pretty scary so beware!! We didn't really have any set plans for the night so we just party hopped all night! It was super fun we kept just showing up at random parties some were pretty cool others pretty lame! But in all we had a fun successfully night!
Cavewoman * Catwoman * Rainbow Bright
(notice Courtney's straightened hair)
Clown!!
Amy found her Batman for the night!!
I found Micheal Phelps!!
And three Men in a tub!!
As the night went on our costumes got a little gross and sweaty!!

The last party we went to we ran into our friend Lance and his dumb costume! I wish Halloween was more than once a year! It is the only time you can dress up crazy and get away with it!

6 Insights:

Meghan White said...

Looks like you girls had a fun night!! You all look very cute!!

nate and amy crandell said...

cute costume that necklace is awesome! Halloween is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Love your costume Whitney - I think your Halloween was way better then ours! We are so glad to see you are having some fun in between all of your studying.

Kara Jones said...

"a fun successfully night"
That made me laugh.

Kara Jones said...

Ummm, tell me you are bringing home the Michael Phelps trick-or-treater for Thanksgiving. We need someone for Anais, that is.

Heather said...

Thanx!! I totally will make your cake! That will be so fun! And Love the pictures! haha cute outfit!