Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SUNS!!!!!!!!

Monday night we went to the SUNS game and had so much fun! Our Seats were horrible and the Suns totally lost but we had so much fun!
These are our chairs, Yes they are folding chairs!
David said it was a privilege to sit on the folding chairs cause usually only the people in the front row get to sit on such nice chairs!! Ha ha they were ridiculous! And I felt awful I woke-up that morning with a sore throat and didn't even go to school!
But all in all bad seats and all I'd do it again in a heart beat!!

3 Insights:

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh for sure-the SUNS are the Best!

Kara Jones said...

are those fold out chairs???
please tell me that all you had to pay for was parking.

Brimley Family said...

Good to know you're still a SUNS fan! Spencer and I have not crossed over to be Jazz fans yet!!! We've got to keep it real with the SUNS!!!