Monday, November 24, 2008

YAY FAMILY!!

So I'm go home tomorrow I'm so excited! I'm think that I'm so excited I might just pee my pants!! So this picture is from our most recent family photo shoot and its from 2 maybe 3 years ago, pretty sad I know. And they aren't even professional pictures we just had Jasi come use a digital camera!

6 Insights:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan White said...

Stop being so mean!!!!

nate and amy crandell said...

I know THanksgiving with the family is the BEST!! I'm excited too!

Anonymous said...

i think i can count on one hand the number of times my family has had professional pictures taken... that's just not our thing i guess. ha ha! yay for coming home!!! so happy for ya!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Thanks for calling me!! See,,,I am a blog stalker but at least I leave comments!! :) I love the mormon ad, so cute! I used to make those when I was at College but yours is a lot better. I never heard back from Trace after the 1st text so we will just force her to come to lunch with us when you are here for Christmas! Love you EFY buddy!

Jazz and Rod said...

um they are considered professional b/c I took them!! haha! I even took those pics at the temple for the Jones side that one time too. So SOMEONE must think I'm ok at snappin a pic or two! love u