Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Christmas!!

So I know I am kind of late but whatever!! Christmas was awesome nothing to exciting but fabulous! We went to our church building and played volleyball but it was nothing special we rigged the net and the Durney's came to play. It was fun even though it was some pretty bad volleyball. We took some pictures as a family before Meghan and Stoney went back to Arkansas and I go back to school. They aren't professional or anything but we're all together! Hope everyone had a fabulous Holiday!

3 Insights:

Ellsworth Family said...

Very nice family pictures! Hope you are having a wonderful time being home.

Anonymous said...

it won't let me click on it to make it bigger! how can i be a real stalker if i only see the tiny version of your family?!

Cassie Forsgren said...

I am so bummed we didn't go to lunch! I am sorry I didn't call it got so hectic that day!