So Ryan, one of my favorite friends ever, took me to the BYU vs ASU basketball game on Saturday! It was so fun to spend time with him he's awesome! BYU lost but just barley it was a good game! Thanks Ry your awesome!
Whitney my love...how long are you in town? I would love to go to lunch sometime if you can squeeze me in!! Call or text me so that we can set something up...oh yeah, we have to force Traci to come as well! LOVE YOU LOTS!
3 Insights:
sorry they lost I feel like its our fault bc my husband bet against them on fantasy football..sorry... :) Looks like you had a good time though!
Whitney my love...how long are you in town? I would love to go to lunch sometime if you can squeeze me in!! Call or text me so that we can set something up...oh yeah, we have to force Traci to come as well!
LOVE YOU LOTS!
Merry Christmas!!
That sounds like fun.
I bet you had a blast!
Post a Comment