Sunday, February 8, 2009

BIRFDAY PARTY!

Sunday Brittney made me a cake, and Courtney made me dinner, and we had a little celebration! Amy and Courtney got me some sweet skinny jeans! Megan made me an awesome frame and Brittney got me some jewelry and a gift card to Cafe Rio!! SO EXCITED! Thanks everyone your awesome!
Saturday night we had a Mocktail party! I hate throwing parties because they never really work out but i thought it was quite successful! A lot of my friends came and drank the night away with us! I am the BIG 21! WOw i'm old!! Melanie and her husband even came! It was super fun! And this weekend we're going to VEGAS, so I'll let you know how it goes!

7 Insights:

Kelly M said...

Happy Birthday!
Hey- we're going to Vegas this weekend too. . . but just to the airport to catch a flight to UT. :)

Jamielyn said...

how fun, happy late birthday!

Lisa said...

I love the birthday glasses! I think I need a pair for my family and get rid of the birthday candle hat I make everyone wear. Sounds like you had a good day on your birthday.

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Happy be-lated birthday Whitney!!! Also, are those your buckle jeans in one of those pics? I will never forget how much you freaked out about spending that much on them, they were worth it eh? Buckle jeans are so addicting..don't ever try the Big Stars that they have there cause they are more!!!! :) Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Whit.
See You Tommorw!

Brimley Family said...

Happy belated Birthday!!! Are you in Vegas to gamble now that you're 21??? :o) Looks like you are enjoying BYU! My sister wants to go there and I hope she gets in!!! Well enjoy Vegas and I hope you guys don't get caught in this weather!!!

Cassie Forsgren said...

Happy birthday girl! Sorry its a little late. I hear you might be coming back to az? that would be so fun!