Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What happens in Vegas....

We had a little girls weekend! We stayed in St. George at my Aunt's house and my mom and Meghan fell-up to hang out with us too! It was so much fun, thanks so much Sherri for everything!
We ate at the MGM Buffet it was AWESOME!! We had big food baby's afterward!

The whole point of our trip was to go to this store! H and M it was awesome! We were all very satisfied with our purchases!!
And we had a photoshoot at the St. George temple!!

2 Insights:

nate and amy crandell said...

how fun! I've always wanted to go there, you guys are the cutiest!! and I love the photoshoot brittney is hilarious!

Lucas and Annie said...

I LOVE Vegas, I want to go there for my 21st too. So you went to Field, thats funny! I love it there, I have the best job.