Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Draper Utah Temple

Chad and I went to the Draper Utah Temple open house it was so pretty! I have only ever been through the Snowflake temple and I was 12, this temple was a lot bigger so it was really cool and we got to sit inside a sealing room. It was so much fun and so beautiful! The outside stones were imported from China and the inside Limestone was imported from France! I really liked it too because the outside was really different than any temple is was Grey!

7 Insights:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Whitney...is that your bf?!?!? You guys are cute together...I hope things are still going well. My work phone misses you... :'(

Anonymous said...

You both are way cute together and P.S. whitney you look way cute and super skinny.. what the heck...

Kelly M said...

Cool! My parents live in that temple district and have gotten to help with the tours. I would love to be able to see it, but since I'm not going to be in Utah until this summer I guess I'll just have to wait and go when it's really open. I've heard it's gorgeous!

Cassie Forsgren said...

Hello! what is this I hear you have A BF! I've got to know more!

Meghan White said...

That is cool you guys got to walk through.

Ellsworth Family said...

Love your picture Whitney - Chad is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

i don't recognize any of these clothes. where did they come from? i like them.