Tuesday, March 10, 2009

video games.....

Some of Nathans' friends were in town and and they are obsessed with video games! So we went to the Nickel Cade! I've got to be honest I don't like video games! Even though I am Horrible, I had lots of fun!
Chad and I playing X-Men! It was his favorite growing up!The boys playing Ninja Turtles! They were so excited to find a four player!
Chad and I this was after I ALMOST beat him in air hockey!
We tore-it up at AREA 51! (yes dad for only a nickel!)
Nathan and Eric playing Double Dragons! (this is for you Blake)

2 Insights:

holli h. said...

I hope you played ninja turtles. That's my fav.

Anais and Chad said...

haha I love Nickelcade!! Me and Chad always went there cuz it's so cheap and fun! You need to update me on your life whit!

p.s. all chads are keepers : )