How to successfully carve ice sculptures...
1. first take a block of ice and begin to chizzle with a screwdriver and hammer

2. then take the ice out side because it makes a huge mess
3. take and begin to shape the ice

4. decide that this is way harder than it looks and just go for geometric shapes
I made a pyramid

5. decided that what ever your ice brakes into is what you meant for it to be
Logan tried and made an Owl be then it cracked in half and he decided it was a dinosaur head

Brandon was probably the only successful one

6. get inspiration


7. take a picture with someone else sculpture when your scorpion/dolphin/fish mysteriously brakes!
4 Insights:
hey that looks like fun!
it probably doesnt help that its 1000 degrees outside. :) looks like fun.
dude. i seriously just got this blog background like 30 seconds ago. why are we the same person?! haha.
Hey I saw your blog and thought I would say hi. I did ice cream sculpting and it turned out great. You just get the square blocks and have at it. Just beware if you try it, ours turned into an ice cream fight afterwards so wear something not so nice :)
Sounds like life if going good. Enjoy college life!!
Post a Comment