Tuesday, July 14, 2009

rat pup

Oh my darling Chad how I love thee!
(look at his hand closely)
So we all know how much I love animals, NOT! However, Chad loves them so much! He bought a pet rat! And it is actually kind of cute, but its a rat, SICK! He went to the store to buy a mouse for their snake and he came home with a pet rat! He says its our love rat! Whatever!
His named is still undecided! I'll let you know!

6 Insights:

holli h. said...

This is disgustingly cute. I want a boyfriend to buy me pets!! haha. it kind of reminds me of the love fern on "how to lose a guy in 10 days." Don't let it die!

Anonymous said...

bahahahahahahahaha! SICK. love rat! don't let it die.

and i like your headband.

Meghan White said...

That is gross!!

Lisa said...

just don't let it loose....

brittney1 said...

that is really gross but yet so funny..
I miss you tons and am so excited for you to come back to utah to play. I sprained some ligaments in my foot, poss stress fracture from jumping down off a wall onto concrete. Learned a lesson that you dont always do what guys do.. Sorry i didnt come visit you after flagstaff but their were 2 other people besides jake nelson that i drove down with and they were at my house all sat afternoon and then i just was with my family and didn't see anyone. Love ya girl and love your pictures of you and chad.

Megan said...

i agree with everyone above me:
gross.
love fern.
cute headband.
don't let it loose.
and i miss you.