I know I just posted this morning about my major but I have been thinking about this for awhile, today was just the day I needed to register for classes!
So while I was sitting waiting for my appointment with the counselor to talk about the family and consumer science major, I got this kind of "stupor of thought," and this feeling that I was being crazy (which I knew)! But while I was looking over the classes I would be taking, I don't know I couldn't remember any of the questions I wanted to ask and I just knew I shouldn't be doing this! So the verdict is in I'm NOT changing! And it feels good, my heart doesn't really hurt anymore. Apparently, I was just having a little crisis but the Lord knows what's best and I need to just listen!
Thanks everyone who commented it really meant a lot and was great!
1 day ago



4 Insights:
You are so wonderful!!! Good for you to be so in tune and seek His help on these kinds of decisions. Have fun with Fujiki:) Call me if you ever need to vent on how ridiculous Dromey is.
I actually meant to say how ridiculous Channel is. See...you already start to forget things even after 6 months.
YES!!!! We can truck through it together! WE GOT THIS!
Good for you! Deciding what is right for you is the important part. You will survive! :)
Post a Comment