Monday, September 22, 2008

THE CASTLE!


So our friend wanted to take us to this cool castle on a hill so we decided to make it another photo shoot day. We decided we are going to make it a traditon of finding cool places to go and take pictures at.

There were these really pretty sunflowers growing so we picked'em and had some fun.
Amy and I, we are all fuzzy because we're in love!



Me and the Blue!!

6 Insights:

Kassi Moyers said...

you are so cute! i miss you! come back and visit soon!!

nate and amy crandell said...

HEY whitney! It's been a long time! I love the sunflower pictures very cute, and I love B-Phelps tell her I say Hi!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I'm calling Tyra Banks right now and making her do a mormon America's Top Model so that you can show off your hot self...why are you so darn pretty Whitney?!? Really, I love looking at your pics. Don't hate me cause I have missed your call like 2x at work, I promise to call you next week. Thanks for not forgetting about me. I LOVE YOU EFY FRIEND!

J and L Palmer said...

whitney how are you? what are you up to these days??

Anonymous said...

awwww.
you look
so cute(:

Ryan and LeDawn said...

ok, I NEED to know where this castle is! I have always had this weird obsession with castles!