Monday, December 1, 2008

THANKS!!

I went home for thanksgiving and had so much fun! We went over to the Durney's and Jasamine and Rodney flew in and Sherri and Brian also came and Stella even came. All who were missing was Stoney and Jeremy! The food was good probably the first home cooked meal I have had in awhile. Of coarse we had our annual kickball game we hadn't played in a long time it was actually the first time Rodney played with us! It was really fun we didn't even really fight at all!!
Girls
Boys


TEAM EDWARD!
so we all waited to see Twilight cause we all planned on seeing it together (except Meghan loser j/k) And it was so worth the wait it was really good! I wasn't disappointed at all, cause usually the book is way better but I really enjoyed it all!!
Then friday grandpa took us shooting! Don't Mess!!
Cousin LOVE!!

Saturday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Jones house and had some Gingerbread house making time!! And I got to see Rigdon for the first time he is so cute!

7 Insights:

nate and amy crandell said...

You have a VERY cute Family and a AWESOME gingerbread house that I hope you are going to eat:)

Heather said...

Your hair is soooo cute!!! Glad you had a good thanksgiving!! How's school going?

Brimley Family said...

Looks like you had fun while you were home!!!

I love Twilight too!!! Spencer is so embarassed for me, but I've seen it 4 times!!! I love it!!!

Cassie Forsgren said...

looks like you guys had fun! still love the hair!

Kara Jones said...

Hardly any fighting...were you playing the same game?

Kara Jones said...

Yes, ditto to all the comments about your hair. And the post above with you in the 1920's garb is darling. That dress is really cute and makes you look like you have boobs. Congrats.

C-E-L-I-N-E said...

cute pics from thanksgiving
luv u cuzin

celine