This is what I woke-up to this morning! These pictures were all taken on my phone so they aren't very good! I took this out of my window! But then I closed it cause I didn't want it to be real!
This is what I walked to school in! I couldn't tell the difference between the roads and the sidewalks! I slipped only twice and then when I got to school I fell but I caught myself so i didn't fall all the way on my bum but it was right infront of these two teachers! Whatever I guess those are the hazards of snow!!
THis is my car from a couple days ago it's worse now I can't even open my door! Well I guess I am getting my first real winter!! BAH I don't know if I want it!!!
THis is my car from a couple days ago it's worse now I can't even open my door! Well I guess I am getting my first real winter!! BAH I don't know if I want it!!!



4 Insights:
Geeze that is so crazy!! The only time I've been in snow is when I snowboard! That would be so ruff, you are brave!
i love the snow!! But definitely don't think I could live there! How fun though that you'll get to wear scarves and boots(real winter clothes)!
oh my gosh.
that is crazy and
how much fun
for you though!!
BAHHHHHHHHHHH! that brings a tear to my eye and NOT in a good way.
oh my gosh. come home.
Post a Comment