Holli is in London and had a tea party so she inspired us to have our own! Friday night we didn't really have anything to to cause we're really cool and all our roommates were out being busy, so we threw a tea party for two (with hot chocolate)! We made little graham cracker treats and cut up some oranges and it wouldn't be worth all the effort if we didn't dress-up so of coarse we did! I was going for the vintage look!



6 Insights:
How cute! I wanna have a tea (hot chocolate) party too!
cute whitney :D
sound like you
had fun
You guys are so fun! Thats so cute! I want to have a tea party!!
haha you guys are so cute and creative!!
how cute!!! casey cotter lives in boston & next week she's having a "boston tea party"! it looks like they're all the rage these days! (:
What a great idea and your outfits are "divine"! Even though college life is full of "hitting the books" I do say you know how to even out the studying by having fun.
Post a Comment