Monday, March 2, 2009

Take me back....Boy Meets World........Carmen San Diego........Ring Pops.......VCR's......and....Slap Bracelets

Our friends held a 90's party! I know what your thinking 90's really? But it was so much fun! We went to DI! And I totally found OVERALLS!! It was awesome! As we were looking, through all the lovely clothes, we would just think back to what we use to wear when we were younger. Seriously the 90's were nasty! But it was kind of fun to look back on an era that I actually know about!
Holli was grunge, Amy was mom jeans, Brittney and I were overalls!
We even bought shoes to go with our outfits.

5 Insights:

Meghan White said...

Ah overalls and mom jeans! It looks like that was a lot of fun!

Anais and Chad said...

AHhh if only I lived in provo...you know I would have SO been there! Overalls were the best!!! haha and I would have made you rock a classic "fountain head" with me!!!

holli h. said...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.....A little bit of whitney in the sun, a little bit of amy all night long, and a little but of brittany in overalls, and a little bit of courtney eating corn dogs!

nate and amy crandell said...

haha! whitney you crack me up! love the overalls :)

The Johnsons! said...

girl i L-O-V-E these pictures haha. They gave me a good laugh. You girls pulled off the 90's perfectly.